Wednesday, August 31, 2016

First Day Photos


     This is my favorite photo I took on the first day of class. I think this is a great photo because it shows Bowie from a new and interesting perspective. I took it through a window from the second floor between A and F hall. I also like how you can see the water tower in the background, but it's slightly blurred because of how far it is.
     I really like this photo as well. It displays a certain contrast between the two girls. The girl on the right is cascaded by the sunlight. She has a humongous smile on her face and is holding a bunch of colorful balloons. On the other hand, the girl on the left has her head down and is mesmerized by her phone. She is also covered by the shade from the tree above her.
These are two simple, compositional photos. The first one shows the trunk of the biggest tree in Bowie's courtyard and the second shows the small garden in-between A and B hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment