Monday, May 8, 2017

Final Exam Preview Activity

1.      I learned the basics of creating a new movie in iMovie and navigating between the tools, clips, audio, and so on. First, you must  begin a new project and choose the dimensions for your movie. Then you must select a frame rate, and you can add a theme if you'd like. The iMovie tools are located at the bottom of the screen and the ones in use are displayed at the right. 
         You can add many things to your footage, such as still images, underlying audio, transitions, and much more. You can use the clip trimmer or precision editor in order to determine the length of your clips. You can also choose a song to run through transitions or maybe continue playing in the end once the footage is over with. All these components can help to create a professional-looking, emotion-filled video.
2. I already knew that you could add music to videos, but the website brought it into detail.
3. I didn't know that the music could keep playing after the footage has ended. Or that you could use music in the introduction before the footage begins. 
4. I'm concerned about the video aspect of this project. Creating a cinematic movie is a very hard thing to do.
5. I am confident that I can complete the photo story aspect of my project once I can obtain a camera.
6. If you asked me today, I'd probably shoot a vintage-style video about my lifestyle, including footage with my family and friends. Or maybe I could do a short horror film.

No comments:

Post a Comment